Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what products you view, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify so we can complete the order transaction
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or marketing relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify. Shipping-related information will be shared with our processor PostNord as well as the producer of the products.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: E-mail, name, phone number, and order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 or under the legal alcoholic beverage purchasing age in your country. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We work with the producers of the beverage products and may need to share your Personal Information to prepare orders for shipping
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use FedEx to deliver our orders. You can read more about how FedEx uses your Personal Information here: https://www.fedex.com/en-dk/privacy-policy.html
- We use Source Logistics as a fulfillment partner for some products. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about how they use your Personal Information.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which include: offering you products for sale, processing your payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the 'Your rights' section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, port it to a new service, and ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and might be transferred to other Shopify entities outside of Europe for storage and further processing as necessary to provide our services. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR .
A cookie is a small amount of information that's downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it's their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of the store
- Reporting and analytics
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org .
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioural Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Kløvermarksvej 70 D
2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
CVR: 3566 4653
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/
Last updated: 27.04.2022